I’ve been doing some cleanup work on my website this morning and came across this old post, Resolutions for 2011 and figured I should do a quick follow up to see how I did.
- Spend more quality time with my family – I definitely did this (+1 point)
- Get fitter – I sort of managed this (+1 point)
- Lose around 15-20 kg – I lost about 10kg, but then put on 5kg (1/2 a point)
Drink less coffee– I think I actually ended up drinking more coffee (-1 point)
- Drink more water – Yep (+1 point)
Drink less alcohol– Again I think I drank as much, or possibly more (-1 point)
- Get my golf handicap under 15 – Came close with this one, I got it down to 18 from about 26 (1/2 point)
- Travel more, both overseas and domestically – My frequent flyer account will confirm that I did a heck of a lot more travel (+1 point)
Start a regular podcast– Total fail, don’t even recall what my motivation to even think about this was (no points)
and printmore photos – Definitely took more photos, pretty much printed off 10-15 all year (1/2 point)
For those keeping score at home, that’s 3 1/2 points out of a possible 10 taking into account the minus points for particularly bad conduct. Ouch!